As the Warehouse/Logistics Specialist you will be responsible for the receiving and shipping of our inventory while keeping/entering electronic information to track products. The other function of this position is responsible for safely driving our company vehicle and efficiently delivering our inventory to Now Micro customers within the metro and surrounding areas.
- Assemble orders from stock and place and package for shipping.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Responsible for recording received items into inventory and tracking systems.
- Maintain work area and inventory of items needed for shipping and packaging.
- Assist when needed in production order picking and packaging of systems.
- Works with the Production Manager and various teams to define scheduling and deliveries.
- Interact on-site with customers and maintain professionalism when delivering inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining good driving record and keeping correct driving classification status.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-3 years previous experience in deliveries.
- Must have a Class C license and clean driving record.
- 1+ years using an electronic inventory system preferred.
- Ability to be a team player and self-motivated.
- Attention to detail for high level of accuracy.
- Must be able to sit or stand regularly.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, push, stoop, and kneel regularly.
Must be authorized to work in the USA. No third parties, please. Now Micro is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer.