Now Micro can help you adopt and leverage SharePoint to easily create sites, portals and extranets to share critical business information. We can help you choose the right SharePoint technology for your organization: Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS). Both SharePoint solutions offer better document management, easy-to-use portals, data transparency, automated workflow processes, improved communications and a high degree of data security.
At Now Micro, we offer the following services:
SharePoint Design and Implementation Consulting
From business and technical design to implementation, we can help you with all phases and all tasks of a SharePoint project. We are able to provide a complete project team, or participate in an as-needed basis if you already have an internal project team.
SharePoint Server Farm Architecture Consulting
Expanding your SharePoint installation to a server farm can be a daunting task. Making sure your portal is available and responsive to local and remote users should be a primary concern to any organization. Take advantage of our experience in this area and avoid the many pitfalls in this type of project.
How Does Your Business Benefit?
Given today’s business environment, you probably have employees and partners spread out over the country. How can you stay efficient and be more productive? Collaboration infrastructure is the key – Think SharePoint Server 2007 for:
- Content Management – Make information accessible, traceable, controlled and easy to use for individual workers.
- Communication– Integrate electronic communications such as email, instant messaging and voicemail in a workflow that is tied to specific job functions.
- Search– Enable workers to find the information they need in real-time and eliminate the need to recreate resources that already exist.
- Workflow– Automate processes that accelerate the completion of tasks, and provide selective access to information and resources needed to complete tasks.
- Calendaring and Scheduling – Eliminate the back-and-forth process of manually identifying participants and seeking schedule approval of resources.
Manage Regulatory Compliance
The stakes for regulatory non-compliance are high and penalties are severe. Managing these issues can be challenging. We can configure Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) 2007 to give your business the capability to easily meet some of the most prominent standards, including:
- The Sarbanes-Oxley Act which defines records retention and corporate governance
- The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) which defines behaviors for healthcare providers
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act which demands control of personal information
Virtually every company manages a tremendous volume of data - from sources inside and outside the company. How do you safeguard security and privacy of information in an open environment? Think Windows SharePoint Services 2007 for:
- Easy-to-configure security features – Global administration of security permissions, as well as the ability for employees to share personal documents and resources on a restricted-access basis.
- Portals –A single platform with built-in security to integrate systems, applications, resources and workflows according to logical work descriptions, location of workers and group permissions.
- Integration –Applications and information resources are accessible and secure across system boundaries and computing platforms. Workers can access and share information according to work processes rather than code or file type.
At Now Micro, our SharePoint Consultants help our customers gain the information they need to find the best solution for their business. We have a proprietary methodology and many years of solution project management experience, giving you end-to-end services. A Now Micro SharePoint consultation will help you:
- Document business and technical requirements
- Lower potential costs and confusion
- Prioritize stakeholder support
- Manage risk
- Set expectations
- Facilitate communication and control
If you are interested in Microsoft Solution Support, contact Now Micro today at 800-641-3210 or e-mail email@example.com