- Is your business experiencing problems with its network — such as poor performance or connectivity — and you need to identify the cause?
- Do you want to add new technology to your network, but are unsure about how to do so in the most cost-effective and efficient way?
- Are you seeking a more clear understanding of what your network includes, how it operates and where security vulnerabilities exist?
- Did you recently acquire or merge with a new organization, and need to understand its network?
- Do you want to develop a solid plan for network upgrades and optimization that will best support your business?
If you answered, “yes” to any of these questions, a Network Assessment could help provide insight into your network environment. The fact is, the success and stability of your entire organization is dependent on the strength and health of your IT infrastructure. We can help ensure that you’re prepared for future changes through a tailored plan that meets your objectives.
Quantifiable Answers & Reliable Data Within Your Reach
A Network Assessment will help you better understand and improve the performance of your network, ensuring the appropriate preparedness as your organization grows over time. Now Micro understands your IT department’s time and budget constraints. We can provide a Network Assessment that is cost effective and painless to execute.
We will produce a comprehensive analysis of your entire infrastructure, eliminating the need for additional software to fill in the gaps. Detailed reporting with quantifiable results will pinpoint specific issues, and you will receive a roadmap of how to resolve them.
Now Micro will use the available information to build a workable set of solutions and an implementation plan to upgrade your network for your needs, making your network assessment a truly valuable investment.
As part of our Network Assessment, we provide an analysis on any or all of the following network components:
- Hardware inventory
- LAN and WAN performance
- Wireless performance
- Hardware support and maintenance
- Network support and maintenance
- Network traffic
- Business operations
This information will help you strategically implement any needed network updates, such as:
- Network or end-user performance upgrades
- Communications/telepresence solutions
- Carrier or network migrations
- Capacity needs due to organizational growth
Learn more about the details of what a network assesment includes.
If you would like to learn more about or schedule a network assessment, contact Now Micro today at 800-641-3210 or e-mail email@example.com