Equipment may be returned to Now Micro only with Now Micro’s prior consent and only for defects covered by the warranties described here. All returns of the equipment will be for repair or exchange only. Return must be accompanied with a copy of the original invoice and must be shipped in the original packing materials. Now Micro will accept returns only if they are in a like-new, re-sellable condition.
All returns subject to in-house credit only
- All returned product must be assigned an RMA product. Products returned without and RMA number will be refused or returned at customer’s expense.
- The RMA number assigned to defective product is effective for fifteen (15) days.
- Return products must have the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the box.
- CPU warranty is thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice. No credit issued on CPU’s or memory, replacement only.
- All product that has been assigned an RMA number must be received by NOW Micro, Inc. with complete manuals, cables, diskettes, CD’s and other applicable accessories, in original packing material and carton in like-new, re-sellable condition. Missing accessories and improper packaging will be subject to charge.
- Claims for shipping or merchandise errors (i.e. receipt of incorrect product) must be reported to Now Micro, Inc. within two (2) days of receipt of merchandise.
- Customer is responsible for the freight, COD and miscellaneous charged from the original invoice, except where Now Micro, Inc. is at fault (i.e. misshipments).
- Defective product is not available for immediate exchange. Please allow 48 business hours for product testing by the RMA department.
- Product returned that is found to have no defect will be subject to a 25% restocking fee and any applicable freight charges.
Now Micro warrants that the equipment will be free from defects in material and workmanship and operate in substantial conformance with the product literature provided by Now Micro for a period of 3 years (Frontier desktop PCs and Servers), 1 year (Frontier Storage and Notebooks), or 30 days (all non assembled/non-integrated parts, peripherals, upgrades - e.g. Monitors, Printers, Keyboards, Mice, etc) from the date of the invoice reflecting the purchase of such equipment. In the event that the equipment fails to meet the above warranties, Now Micro shall, at no additional cost, correct any such defect or failure of the equipment within the applicable warranty period. Now Micro will have no obligation to correct and defect found during the warranty period if; the equipment was modified or repaired by any party other than Now Micro; such defect was the result of customer’s abuse or misuse of the equipment; or such defect was the result of damage by fire, explosion, power failure or any other act of nature, nor product purchased from Now Micro that was not integrated or assembled as a component of a Now Micro Frontier Desktop PC, Notebook, Server, or Storage device. All warranty claims for such product shall be directed to the respective manufacturer.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All equipment or service shall be paid in full at time of purchase. A minimum of $25.00 service charge in the event that any check written is dishonored for any reason. Customer agrees to pay all collection fees, reasonable attorney fees, court costs and other expenses incurred by Now Micro, Inc. during collection procedures. All sales and other transactions will be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota , Ramsey County and any dispute arising from this business relationship will be litigated exclusively in the courts of Minnesota , Ramsey County .